The Screen Actors Guild Award (commonly known as the SAG Award) is one of the most awaited events of the year. The Screen Actors Guild‐American Federation of Television and Radio Artists (SAG-AFTRA) gives this accolade to those who have contributed a lot to giving a new edge to the entertainment industry. The statuette is a nude male figure who is about forty centimeters tall, and the weight is more than twelve pounds. It is made of solid bronze, and the production is being carried out by California’s American Fine Arts Foundry.
Over the years, SAG Award has been one of the leading Hollywood events. Since 1995, celebs wait for it every year and get excited because they get a chance to remain in the limelight and to receive appreciation for their hard work. Two committees decide the nominations for the awards. One is for film and the second is for television, each numbering twenty-one hundred members of the union.
Let me here tell you that there is no random selection of whom to give a SAG Award. In fact, celebrities, filmmakers, and TV producers, who dedicated themselves throughout the year, get high chances to receive this accolade. Not only your performance is counted, but also how many votes you have received as an artist. The audience votes for their favorite stars, and results are prepared on the basis of those votes. Those who win a SAG Award feel proud because it is an indication that the world has liked their performance.
The 23rd Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards honored the best achievements in movies and TV. The award show was aired on January 29, 2017, on both TNT and TBS. Nominations were announced in the second month of December 2016. Here we have given a glimpse of female celebrities who wore some of the amazing outfits, and took the stage at this event.
1. Evan Rachel Wood in Monique Lhuillier (2009)
2. Mila Kunis in Alexander McQueen (2011)
3. Julianne Moore in Givenchy (2015)
4. Emma Stone in Dior Couture (2015)
5. Diane Kruger in Jason Wu (2010)
6. Amy Adams in Antonio Berardi (2014)
7. Julia Roberts in Givenchy (2015)
8. Jessica Chastain in Alexander McQueen (2013)
9. Freida Pinto in Marchesa (2009)
10. Jennifer Lawrence in Christian Dior (2014)
11. Reese Witherspoon in Armani (2015)
12. Naomi Watts in Burberry (2016)
13. Gwendoline Christie in Giles (2015)
Who is your favorite diva on this page?